Friday, July 8, 2016

So, you enjoy eating the daisies...

Dear Reader,

A few weeks ago I posted about the polarizing nature of floral flavors.

You can find my original post HERE

In my experience, people either love eating flowers and floral essences, or they cannot abide them.  In my original post I also explored where some of our cultural preferences may have originated, specifically referencing C.S. Lewis' Turkish Delight and how that flavor is culturally antiquated today.

I've done some reading since then, and found a few links I thought you might enjoy.

This link explores the connection between C.S. Lewis' Turkish Delight and the American palate.  Turkish Delight

safely edible flowers


In addition, if you happen to be a person who enjoys eating the proverbial daisies, this LINK will show you how to choose edible flowers safely.

Happy reading!

Stay sweet,

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment