Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Who am I?

Dear Reader,


Why am I here?  Why *are* we here?  

Aren't those the questions we all ask?  


Happily, in this case and despite its deeply philosophical origins, the answer to the question is simple: experimentation.  

With pastry, as in life, things don't always work out as planned 

Handmade sugar flower bouquet - red spectrum

I intend this blog to be a haven of experimentation beyond my standing product line. 
A place where I can document my thought processes and new, 
sugar-sweet creations can (hopefully) be brought to life. 

I intend to give you a glimpse into my world, dear reader, while putting the whole messy and frenetic process on display.


Valrhona Chocolate 'Turtle' brownies with caramel and pecans.
Delicious, but unfortunately didn't ship well






















Please, grab a beverage of choice and settle in for what promises to be a slightly bumpy, but always sweet adventure!


Stay Sweet!

xo
Lisa 

No comments:

Post a Comment